Start a conversation

Changing Term, Grade, or Residential Status

You may change your Term, Grade, or Residential Status at any point prior to submission of any form or recommendation requests by removing the school from your 'My Schools' page and then adding the school again with the proper selections. Please note that you will lose all progress on forms for this school once the school is removed.

Once you submit any form or recommendation request, you cannot change these things or remove that school. If you wish to change your Term, Grade, or Residential Status for that school, or you no longer wish to apply to that school, please contact the school directly. You can find the contact information of the schools here: Your Checklist will not update with the new status but that is okay.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Yiwei Huang

  2. Posted