If your selected institution accepts online payment via the UCA, you can pay your application fee using a valid MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit card or debit card. Go to the 'Payment' page in your application to pay online.
To pay your application fee(s) online:
1. Log into your UCA account.
2. Go to the 'Payment' section.
3. For the school to which you will pay the application fee, click the button for the proper fee. If you are a domestic applicant choose the Domestic Fee, and if you are an international applicant choose the International Fee.
4. Once you select the fee, a window will appear. Complete the form with the proper information and click 'Submit' to submit your application fee. PLEASE DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE OR CLICK BACK BUTTON WHILE THE PAGE IS LOADING.
5. You will be able to see in your Checklist if the Payment was submitted.
6. If you have any questions about the application fee, please contact the institution(s) to which you are paying the fee. Remember, you can only pay online after you submit the Application form.
Not every institution requires an Application Fee. If this is the case there will not be an option to pay on your Payment page.